- Enrolments are valid for the entire calendar year (January to December).
- All NEW students must enrol via the online enrolment form.
- A small enrolment fee will be apply for new enrolments who commence after the start of the dance term.
- Current students must re-enrol for the following year.
- Fees will be invoiced per term and will be issued prior to the term commencing.
- All invoices must be paid in full (via direct deposit) during the first week of the current term.
- Failure to pay fees by the due date will incur late fees.
- Payment plans can be organised. Please contact Vibe Dance prior to the due date to make an arrangement.
- If any classes are cancelled by Vibe Dance prior to the commencement of the term, Vibe Dance will refund in full, any payments made (relating to cancelled class only).
- No refunds will be given if a student ceases classes after the commencement of the term.
- Should any classes be cancelled during the term, students will be allowed to attend another ‘make-up’ class during that term.
- A request in writing must be made if you wish to change classes during the term. Approval of change will depend on availability.
4) Injury/ Medical Conditions
- It is the student’s or student’s parent/guardian responsibility to inform their teacher if they have an existing injury or medical condition prior to starting class.
- First aid and CPR is available to all students.
- In the unlikely event of injury requiring treatment by a doctor, an ambulance will be called to the studio. Any parent opposed to this should advise this on enrolment. Every effort will be made to contact the parent if this situation arises.
5) Class attire and uniform
- Hair – Hair must be pulled back away from the face and tied up neatly at all times. A bun must be worn for all ballet classes.
- Jewellery – For safety reasons no jewellery should be worn to dance. The exception may be made for small studded earrings if approved by your dance teacher.
- Attire – Please see listing below.
- Any student inappropriately dressed or groomed will not be able to participate in class activities.
- Leotards, skirts, tops, shoes, stockings, socks etc can be bought through the studio at discounted prices.
|Ballet Class||Jazz Class||Tap Class||Drama/ Cheer/ Hip Hop/ Adult Class|
|Vibe Dance Leotard and ballet skirt (optional)||Vibe Dance Leotard||Vibe Dance Leotard||Comfortable Clothes|
|Ballet Tights/ socks||Shimmer Tights or Black bike pants||Shimmer Tights or Black bike pants|
|Ballet Shoes||Jazz Shoes||Tap Shoes||Comfortable and enclosed footwear|
|No undergarments to be showing||No undergarments to be showing||No undergarments to be showing||No undergarments to be showing|
- Costume deposits will be required for each student if participating in any event requiring a costume (ie. Eisteddfods, public performances, end of year concert etc). If a student fails to pay the required costume deposit, no costume will be provided.
- All costumes will be provided by the studio and hired to students. With the exception of solo costumes which are the sole responsibility of the parent.
7) Concert and Performances
- Vibe Dance Studio encourages all students to perform in the annual dance concert.
- If a student is away from concert or performance rehearsal classes it is the teachers decision whether or not that student can still perform in their routine/s.
8) Studio Etiquette
- All students, parents/ guardians and visitors of Vibe Dance Studio must act in good faith and treat all other students, teachers and parents with respect and kindness.
9) Performance Etiquette
- Students must act in good faith when performing at events and treat all other students, peers, competitors, teachers and parents with respect and kindness.
- During any performance (ie. concert, production, local show or eisteddfod) there is to be no walking around whilst performers are on stage. This is inconsiderate and a distraction for the dancers on stage and all audience members.
10) Studio Information
- It is the parents/guardians and students responsibility to read all class notices. This may be in the form of email, Facebook or ‘take-home’ notes given to students at the end of class. Failure to do so may result in missing out on important information, events and opportunities.